My Very First Step Reaching Out My Dream

Taking a formal picture with the lecturers of Educational Program in UNS (from left to right: dr. Dewi Kusuma Wardani, M. Si, Dr. Mardiyana, M. Si, and Dr.paed. Nurma Yunita Indriyanti, M. Si, M. Sc)



#It'sMeAgain. I will start my story by telling to all of you about my participation in “U to U” project. One year ago, when i joined The 4th International Conference on Teacher Training and Education program in July 2018 from FKIP UNS, i met a friend named Vina. She is from an accountant education program in UNS. We were as treasurers at that time. We communicate a lot until she told me about her joining on one of the international program in FKIP UNS named “Sea Teacher Program”. It is an internship program when a student from FKIP UNS will be sent on some of Asia’s countries. But, there will be less than 10 students that can join it until they are sent to some countries. I was very happy and excited at that time when hearing Vina’s story that she could teach in Filipino. I am motivated and i said to myself that maybe I could try to join the program on the next opportunities. 6 months passed, i knew that FKIP opened registration for the same program only for two days. I was late knowing the news. Some of my friends had registered and i only did nothing. I was sad on that day and i started to forget my dream to join this program. On May 16, 2019, my friend, Diah gave me and my friends a piece of news that FKIP would open registration of international internship. My heart beats fast at that time, it was still a morning time at 5 o’clock. I was excited and i said to my self that i wanted to try to join this program. At 9 o’clock, i and Windy (my friend) tried to register for this program. Two days later, i started making a teaching demo to fulfill the registration’s requirements. I asked four friends to help me making the video. I realized that i have to upload the video exactly on that day. I felt confused because my WiFi was very slow and i had to upload it on time. But, i made it after 3 hours of waiting. The next step was i only had to wait until International Office (IO) staff giving us an announcement about the successful candidate.

Komentar