The Journey Began..........

#It'sMeAgain. It was Wednesday, August 14th, 2019. On that day, i started the orientation day and i felt really happy. The TRU's hospitality was beyond amazing. There were lots of friendly and kind people. We were welcomed very well and beyond our expectation before. I was served with a chicken chop (kao phad kai) and it was really delicious. My tongue adapted very well 5555. At 10 a.m, we were welcomed by the president of Thepsatri Rajabhat University, Asst. Prof. Chintana Vechmee.


On the afternoon, we had to join the Thai language class in the language center of Thepsatri Rajabhat University. I learned so many Thai basic languages like:
  • Hello – Sawadee khrup/ka
  • Yes – Chai (khrup/ka)
  • No – Mai (khrup/ka)
  • Thank you – khop khun (khrup/ka)
  • Sorry/excuse me – Khor thoad khrup/ka
It was amazing and i learned fast 5555. Until now, i still remember a lot of Thai language and keep practicing it with my friends 5555. 

Komentar